Thank you for joining us for our “Unbroken Resilience: What’s Your Story” Blog Tour! On this page you will find all of the details you need to participate in the tour: writing prompts, sample tweets, beautiful banners and everything you need to make your blog post a success!
We’re looking forward to sharing our movement to encourage women to share their own stories of resilience from all over the world. Women Recharged, the energy behind this movement and its Founder, Aprille Franks-Hunt, are producing its first film titled, Unbroken Resilience, which shares her harrowing story as a rape survivor in hopes to send a resounding message of healing and triumph to other survivors.
The purpose of this tour is to encourage women to share their valley experiences that they have overcome – moments in their lives which have built upon their character and strengthened their resolve to stand tall. The stories do not have to be about overcoming sexual assault, they can be anything that one has overcome. RESILIENT simply means to bounce back – whatever that something what that bent you but didn’t break you! We’re asking and hoping you’ll join us in lighting up the internet with the powerful message of women and their resiliency stories! We can’t wait and are honored that you’re joining our movement to make a difference in the lives of others – and create a sounding board of truth and healing.
Aprille Franks-Hunt is a Master Business Coach, Brand Strategist and Philanthropist and the Founder of two brands – Women Recharged, a transformational movement that amplifies women’s voices and triumphant stories of truth, and Coach, Speak & Serve™ (CSS), a next-level distance learning platform that helps modern-day authors, speakers and coaches maximize and build their businesses. To date, both companies have served over 5,100 individuals globally with tools, resources, training and support establishing Aprille as the go-to expert for purpose-driven entrepreneurs who want to do business on a higher plane and make global expansion a reality.
BLOG TOUR DATES
The blog tour will take place March 1st-April 30th. We have provided the following writing prompts which are directly aligned with the film’s message of resilient voices and women standing up for not only themselves but for others.
Page Info – at a Glance
- Film Details
- How the Blog Tour Works
- Writing Prompts
- How to Submit a Post
- Blog Tour Graphics
- Kickstarter links
- Social Media
Intense crime short film inspired by the true story of Aprille’s own experience and resiliency. As a part of her overall movement to empower women, She is sharing a past pain of being raped by a guy she knew for five days with the world in hopes that people who can relate will not feel alone in their struggle to be heard, and not just heard but seen and not just seen but felt.
Aprille has always wanted to present this specific chapter of her memoir, Confessions of an Independent Woman: Truth, Lies & Relationships from the time she wrote it. Aprille wanted people to know that no matter what happens in life, they can overcome. We can activate our own resiliency.
How the Blog Tour Works
The blog tour will officially open March 1-April 30, 2016. We have provided the following writing prompts which are directly aligned with the book’s message of women empowerment and walking boldly in your own shoes – as opposed to forcing the wrong shoes to fit.
- PROMPT 1: Road to resiliency: how I was able to turn my pain into power
- PROMPT 2: My definition of resilience and how I apply it in life
- PROMPT 3: How to find joy in the midst of pain
- PROMPT 4: How to overcome and transform through life’s challenges (sexual assault, divorce, depression, health challenges, relationships, negative thinking, etc.)
- PROMPT 5: An open letter to your younger self: what would you tell yourself about being resilient through life’s ups and downs?
You can write about one or more of the above themes provided in the writing prompts. The expected official film premiere will be April 2, 2016 in Oklahoma City but you can still contribute posts through April 30, 2016 as April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
The sooner you link your post, the higher up on the blog tour page your post will be. You do not need any special permission to blog or use any of the graphics on this page (we just ask that you use it for the purpose of the blog tour and/or to talk about Resilient Film).
Blog Tour Graphics
Use at least one of these banners on your blog & social media to promote your post and the blog tour.
Right-click any of the images below to use for your blog post and save to your files.
Support the Kickstarter Campaign
Unbroken Resilience is a true story of Aprille’s road to resiliency after being raped at 19 told in hopes to heal, empower and support women globally! Click here to join the movement and claim your rewards.
Check to see if your blog post has the following before hitting “publish”:
1. BEGINNING OF POST – Let all of your readers, followers and everyone in your community know that you are part of the Resilient Film Blog Tour. Use this or feel free to edit in your own style*:
This post is part of Resilient Film Blog Tour which I am excited to be a part of along with many other inspiring bloggers. To learn more and to join us as we tell the world just how resilient we really are, CLICK HERE!
2. END OF POST – Use this or feel free to edit in your own style*:
Aprille Franks-Hunt decided to create a powerful film about her personal story as a rape survivor in hopes to shed light on a personal topic that many are forced to suppress. She knows without a shadow of a doubt that this film has the power to change how women view themselves all over the world. We will not stand down – our voices will be heard! You can support the film here.
*Feel free to edit these to fit your style/audience, but please be sure to keep the links to the Blog Tour and the Book in beginning and end of your post.
3. BANNER OR BLOG BUTTON – choose from the banners available here and make sure at least one is included in your post. You can also add the blog tour button to your sidebar.
4. SCHEDULE A TWEET/FB/PINTEREST UPDATE – tell the world you are part of the tour and share your post with your followers.
Twitter & Periscope
SAVE THE DATE: #ResilientVoices Periscope Party live from the Red Carpet at Epic Conference, Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 5pm PST/7:00pm CST/8pm EST
- Ready to share your story of unbroken resilience? (LINK TO YOUR POST) #ResilientVoices
- I wrote about (INSERT YOUR TOPIC) for the #ResilientVoices blog tour (LINK TO YOUR POST)
- I am excited to join the #ResilientVoices blog tour (LINK TO YOUR POST)
- 1 of 5 women are raped in their lives according to RAINN. Join our movement > (LINK TO YOUR POST) #ResilientVoices
Our hashtag for all book related tweeting will be: #ResilientVoices. Please use this hashtag whenever you promote your post or share info about the film, and tag @EpicAprille on Twitter. We want to retweet your posts and comments throughout the blog tour.
You can use any of the banners above to post a link to your blog post on Facebook. Feel free to create your own updates and pins. Click here to like and join our Facebook Community.
Here are some sample Facebook updates:
- I am so excited to join Aprille Franks-Hunt of Women Recharged & The Epic Conference for the Unbroken Resilience: What’s Your Story Blog Tour with my blog about (INSERT YOUR TOPIC) this week. We are on a mission to stand in solidarity for women all over the world. Read all about it here: (LINK TO YOUR POST)
- Many of us have experienced sexual assault or other traumas that we never speak about – which can make “moving forward” a challenge. That’s why I wrote about (INSERT YOUR TOPIC) as part of Aprille Franks-Hunt #UnbrokenResilience Blog Tour this week. If you want to discover more about why it’s important to acknowledge and face our past pains to heal and to give others hope, check out my post: (LINK TO YOUR POST)
Join our Blog Tour Event page on Facebook to share the link to your blog post inspired by the Unbroken Resilence Film. Click here to join the movement and Kickstarter campaign.
How to Submit a Post:
We will promote the Blog Tour page via social media and hope to send new readers to your blog every week to help share the secrets of how to live a life you love by walking boldly in your own shoes.
Write to Hello@PurposeDrivenMedia.com (using the subject title: Resilient Film) and our Blog Tour Guide will point you in the right direction.